- Competitive hourly wage or salary
- Employer contribution to Health Insurance after 90 days of full-time employment
- Very flexible schedules
- COMPLIMENTARY MEAL while on duty and discounts on meals off duty
- Fun, friendly and team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities (We currently have 3 Lee County restaurants with more to come!)
- Our Lee County Franchises are locally owned and operated, so you are working with the ownership daily! No more waiting for an annual review to get a raise, or having to fill out paperwork to request time off......we invest in our people!
- If you have Management experience in QSR, we will put you right into our Management Training Program after your initial training period ends for a "Fast Track" to advancement with us.
- Team Member Assistance Program
- Meal discount at any of our Lee County Firehouse Subs Restaurants
- Recognition programs for outstanding performance
- FUN Manager Outings & Holiday Parties
- 3398 Forum Blvd Fort Myers
- 2612 Santa Barbara Blvd Cape Coral
- 7091 College Pkwy Fort Myers
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)