- Competitive hourly wage or salary
- Employer contribution to Health Insurance after 90 days of full-time employment
- Very flexible schedules
- COMPLIMENTARY MEAL while on duty and discounts on meals off duty
- Fun, friendly and team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities (We currently have 3 Lee County restaurants with more to come!)
- Our Lee County Franchises are locally owned and operated, so you are working with the ownership daily! No more waiting for an annual review to get a raise, or having to fill out paperwork to request time off......we invest in our people!
- If you have Management experience in QSR, we will put you right into our Management Training Program after your initial training period ends for a "Fast Track" to advancement with us.
- Team Member Assistance Program
- Meal discount at any of our Lee County Firehouse Subs Restaurants
- Recognition programs for outstanding performance
- FUN Manager Outings & Holiday Parties
- 3398 Forum Blvd Fort Myers
- 2612 Santa Barbara Blvd Cape Coral
- 7091 College Pkwy Fort Myers
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)