- Previous proven leadership track record
- Desire to learn
- Guest-focused attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Training Program
- Fun Team-Oriented Environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operating shifts within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current operation game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Actively participates in all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 10hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.
Note about COVID-19
Each of our employees completes a daily health screening with temperature and symptoms checks. Social distance floor markings and signage in dining rooms with limited indoor dining. Mandatory face masks for crew and guests. Consistent sanitizing procedures for crew and guest touch points.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)