- Ensuring our Guests leave the restaurant with a positive impression of Firehouse Subs every time
- Maintain fast and accurate service while ensuring that all products are consistent with quality standards
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary workspace
- Communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner
- Food Preparation
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs® Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest’s order
- Must be willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by a member of the leadership team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment standing/walking/moving for long periods of time
- Team player attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to memorize menu and recipes specifications
- Ability to remain calm and focused during high volume periods
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to bend, reach, push/pull, and stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to be ready to work at scheduled time
- Obtain a valid Food Handlers Card within 30 days of starting
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Training Program
- Fun Team-Oriented Environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
Each of our employees completes a daily health screening with temperature and symptoms checks. Social distance floor markings and signage in dining rooms with limited indoor dining. Mandatory face masks for crew and guests. Consistent sanitizing procedures for crew and guest touch points.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)