You would be a great fit at Firehouse Subs if you have:
- Leadership experience
- Coaching and training experience
- Strong communication
- Friendly, smile, and approach the job with a positive attitude.
- Great teamwork skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliability and ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to adhere to policies/procedures
- Open and close the restaurant
- Track inventory on a daily and weekly basis
- Ensure knowledge, adherence, and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” and mission and vision statements.
- Assists the GM/Owner in coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Order weekly food products, produce and other supplies for the restaurant
- Communicate, coach and train fellow teammates with a professional, positive attitude.
- Display a constant sense of urgency to the guest regardless of volume period.
- Maintain proper uniform and hygiene.
- Handle guest problems and complaints in an efficient and positive manner.
- Participate in Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Deliver consistent and exceptional hospitality.
- Provide detailed menu and product knowledge to the guest.
- Follow policies and procedures.
- Follow all Operations Standards for Hospitality, Food Preparation and Safety.
- Completion of Firehouse Subs training program.
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)