- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest’s order.
- Ability to support fundraising initiatives.
- Proficient use of the POS system.
- Accuracy of the cash drawer
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Team player. Able to handle cash and credit card transaction.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs® Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Competitive hourly wages and Tips
Friendly, team-oriented environment
Excellent growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)