Full Job Description
Location: This position is open for our Firehouse Subs Englewood located at 41 West Palisade Ave Englewood NJ 07631 and
Firehouse Subs Hackensack Commons located at 450 Hackensack Ave Hackensack ,NJ 07601
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Full and Part Time
- A friendly, family-oriented culture
- Free meal on shift
- Supportive Leadership
- Opportunities to advance
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code (blue or black jeans with company-provided uniform t-shirts and hat/visor)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent menu and product knowledge
- Accurately and efficiently prepare guests’ orders
- Communicate effectively with guests, including thanking them, answering questions, and addressing concerns in a professional manner
- Team player
- Participate in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashiering or cleaning per management direction or any other duties assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or Shift Manager.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)