We are Area Developers and Franchisees for Firehouse Subs in the Southeastern Region of the U.S.
Position Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the restaurant. Part of our mission is to serve hearty and flavorful food, and it has to be done right! The line is just that…the front lines of our operation and standards must be exceeded to ensure we execute on our mission.
Our organization is in rapid growth mode. We are restructuring to build career paths for several Leadership positions. A Shift Leader has many career opportunities for growth with a proven track record. The career track for this job is General Manager, Fire Marshall and District Manager or beyond.
- Are you humble, hungry and people smart?
- Do you like mentoring a new work force?
- Do you radiate positive energy and an unwavering belief that you are the driver of your future?
If you answered yes, and you meet the following qualifications, then we want to talk to you.
Shift Leader pre-requisites
Previous Firehouse Subs or QSR experience with a proven track record.
- Serv Safe Certification is a plus
- Adept at controlling operating costs, developing employees and an ability to deliver excellent customer service, quality and cleanliness at all times with high standards.
- Ability to pass a background test with no convictions
- Open availability and own transportation.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.ther duties assigned by GM/Owner.
We provide the model for other stores under our jurisdiction. Career paths extend beyond the local area and encompass multiple states and multiple Job Career opportunities for the individual looking for upward mobility.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)