We are looking for entry level team members who want to make the restaurant industry a career. Or, those who are serious about learning new skills to enhance the career they are training for.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE A PLUS. BUSINESS REFERENCES REQUIRED. Members who show a strong work ethic are rewarded with raises and incentives.
We operate an Area Developer Training Store, so we are BIG ON TRAINING.
We provide the model for other stores under our jurisdiction. Career paths extend beyond the local area and encompass multiple states and multiple Job Career opportunities for the individual looking for upward mobility.
REPORTS TO: Management
Position Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the restaurant. Part of our mission is to serve hearty and flavorful food, and it has to be done right! The line is just that…the front lines of our operation and standards must be exceeded to ensure we execute on our mission.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to learn the menu quickly.
- Takes full responsibility for producing the guest's order accurately.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Is considerate of other team members by not calling out or not showing up on time for shifts.
- Doesn't participate in drama and comes to work with a positive mental attitude.
- Can make the guest feel welcome at our restaurant.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs® Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by management.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)