Seeking a mature professional worker, over 18 with some deli slicing experience (preferred, but will train the right candidate)
Early morning hours, short shift.
Competitive Pay will be commensurate with ability.
We operate an Area Developer Training Store. We provide the model for other stores under our jurisdiction. Career paths extend beyond the local area and encompass multiple states and multiple Job Career opportunities for the individual looking for upward mobility.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to learn quickly
- Is considerate of other team members by not calling out or not showing up on time for shifts.
- Doesn't participate in drama and comes to work with a positive mental attitude.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able to handle the slicer by adhering to safety requirements
- Able and willing to complete in other restaurant functions such as cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by management.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.