REPORTS TO: Owner/Franchisee
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a Firehouse Subs® Restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations.
General Manager – Fast Track for a new restaurant under construction in Moncks Corner
We are a team of Area Developers for Firehouse Subs. We own and operate a group of our own restaurants, while overseeing and providing guidance for several others within multiple states.
We are searching for individuals who want to help us grow our organization. We already have an unusual group of team members, who share our vision of success and growth for the organization and their own growth with us.
These Management Team members are driven by many of the following traits:
- The belief that a strong work ethic will open the doors of opportunity
- A “W.I.T.” (whatever it takes attitude)
- The belief that learning and development is and should continue to be a part of their daily routine
- Enjoy training others to excel
- A desire to move up in an upwardly mobile organization
- An ability and desire to travel to different areas
- Proven leadership ability
If you feel that these traits apply to you and you would like to meet with us and discuss becoming a fast track General Manager for one our restaurants apply today.
Benefits of working for us:
- Ad-hoc bonus opportunities
- Unlimited Upward mobility for self-starters, due to our rapid growth and expansion as Area Developers.
- Opportunity for continuous self-development
- District Manager and Restaurant Auditing Career Path
We prefer to promote from within.
- Fast Food preferred, but not absolutely necessary.
- Some travel between Charleston and Myrtle Beach is required
- Proven record of accomplishment of building, motivating and leading teams.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to execute restaurant profitability.
- Consistent career longevity.
- Ability to work successfully within the regulatory environment
Compensation: $35,000 and up commensurate with experience
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.