REPORTS TO: General Manager / Shift Leader
Come and work for the #1 Sandwich Brand in the country as ranked by both Technomic and Market Force!!!
We are seeking reliable full and part-time Deli Slicers who are available for a morning/afternoon shift. Flexible Hours with No Experience Required!!
Firehouse Subs is not your ordinary sub shop. We were founded by real firefighters, with our stores being full of hard-working, fun-loving people with a genuine drive for success. We’re currently seeking full and part-time candidates to be part of the team in a fun, fast paced environment - where giving back is the heart of it all!
Location: I-90 and Sutton Rd.
Poplar-Prairie Stone Crossing Shopping Center 2510 N. Sutton Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
- Must be at least 18 yrs old with reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a stress free attitude
- Must possess Excellent Customer Service skills!
- Maintain work area in a neat, organized, stocked, sanitary, and safe condition
- Maintain company standards of appearance and hygiene
- ServSafe Food Handlers Certificate (obtained within 30 days of hiring)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Additional: Our restaurant Team Members enjoy:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical Insurance for Team Members working 30 hrs week
- Flexible work schedules
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)