Seeking a mature professional worker, over 18 with some deli slicing experience (preferred, but will train the right candidate)
Early morning hours, short shift.
Competitive Pay will be commensurate with ability.
We operate an Area Developer Training Store. We provide the model for other stores under our jurisdiction. Career paths extend beyond the local area and encompass multiple states and multiple Job Career opportunities for the individual looking for upward mobility.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to learn quickly
- Is considerate of other team members by not calling out or not showing up on time for shifts.
- Doesn't participate in drama and comes to work with a positive mental attitude.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able to handle the slicer by adhering to safety requirements
- Able and willing to complete in other restaurant functions such as cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by management.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation: $9 to $10 and UP, depending on EXPERIENCE and REFERENCES
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.