REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader
Position Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the restaurant. Part of our mission is to serve hearty and flavorful food, and it has to be done right! The line is just that…the front lines of our operation and standards must be exceeded to ensure we execute on our mission.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest’s order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Team player.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs® Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
4 ALARM, LLC.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20+ years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40+ states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
Company Website: www.firehousesubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)