- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operation shifts within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” and mission and vision statements.
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Actively participates in all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.
- Paid vacation and Personal days and sick days*
- Flexible schedules for students and Part time workers*
- Cash Bonus after training first 2 weeks
- Cash Bonus after 3 months
- Increase Wages every 6 months.
- Work Part time of full time as cashiers and team members*
- Quarterly restaurant operations bonus program for all full time workers*
- Free work uniforms*
- Free Food Handler card reimbursement*
- Free meals while working full or double shift*
- Food discounts for you and your family during off time*
- No late hours, no dirty grills or fryers* Immediate interviews and on the spot hiring decisions*
- Easy advancement to more money and more responsibility*
- Online college discounts through University Of Phoenix*
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)