Full-time openings for Assistant managers and Shift Managers at this Eau Claire location!
Firehouse Subs is not your ordinary sub shop. We were founded by REAL firefighters, and our restaurants are full of hard-working, fun-loving people with a genuine drive for success. The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation, and our family-owned franchise shares their same passion for serving others. Community service is knit within our culture - to date, the Firehouse Public Safety Foundation has donated $20 million of life-saving equipment to first responders!
If you have the drive to maintain the highest standards in the business, and a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing personality, we've got the opportunity you've been looking for!
About Firehouse Subs: Firehouse is adding around 100 restaurants per year around the nation with over 1,000 restaurants and plenty of room for growth. As franchisees, we own 3 territories and are looking to buy up more. Wisconsin presence of Firehouse Subs is growing rapidly, with opening restaurants in our state setting new records for sales. Google Firehouse Subs and see for yourself!
- Consistently ranked one of the top LSR/sandwich chain restaurants in growth in Restaurant Business Magazine, and continual top Service and Atmosphere restaurant in many other polls.
- Fun - friendly owners, family friendly atmosphere, and fast paced.
- Room to climb – more restaurants to come within our franchise!
Competencies we seek:
- Customer Service focused
- Humble Confidence
- Fantastic with People
- Extremely Hard Worker
- Willingness to learn and Improve
- Proven track record of being responsible
- Amazing attitude
- Team Player
- Teaching and motivation
- Helping set the pace during lunch/dinner rushes
- Managing alongside trained General Manager and Owner
- Preparing vendor orders and inventory
- Local marketing for catering, along with catering prep and delivery
- Handling customers and hospitality
- Growing revenue
Our Managers enjoy:
- Solid training
- Competitive compensation
- No grease, grills or headsets
- Flexible schedules
- Vacation time
- Meal discounts
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Some shift leader experience is desired. Compensation is $13.00 - $15.00 per hour.
We are seeking career minded, motivated individuals, with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase sales and profits, provide superior "Plus 1" service, and have a passion for being the best in the business.
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AT: http://pleaseapplyonline.com/FHSHiring/
- Restaurant Leadership: 2year
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Restaurant Management: 1 year
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)