REPORTS TO: General Manager/Shift Leader
Position Summary Statement:
Responsible for increasing sales by performing the following:
- Be in full uniform with sign at the designated time and location
- Enthusiastically jump, wave, point, dance, and shake the sign, alerting drive-by traffic
- May also perform duties of Cashier or Prep Person, as needed.
- Must be able to stand and move for long periods of time.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to hold, carry, and manipulate a 5-foot sign weighing approximately 5 lbs.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1100 locations across 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $35 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)