REPORTS TO: General Manager
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a specific shift designated by the General Manager while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operation shifts within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” and mission and vision statements.
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Actively participates in all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1100 locations across 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $35 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)