REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader
Come and work for the #1 Sandwich Brand in the country as ranked by both Technomic and Market Force!!!
We are seeking reliable part-time Team Members to work All Shifts. Work 2-5 days a week. We'll work around your schedule.
Flexible Hours with No Experience Required!!
Firehouse Subs is not your ordinary sub shop. We were founded by real firefighters with our stores being full of hard-working, fun-loving people with a genuine drive for success. We’re currently seeking full and part-time candidates to be part of the team in a fun, fast paced environment - where giving back is the heart of it all!
Location: I-90 and Sutton Rd.
Poplar-Prairie Stone Crossing Shopping Center
2510 N. Sutton Rd.(Rt 59), Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Position Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the restaurant. Part of our mission is to serve hearty and flavorful food, and it has to be done right! The line is just that…the front lines of our operation and standards must be exceeded to ensure we execute on our mission.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a stress free attitude.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest’s order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Team player.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs® Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Minimum 16 years old with reliable transportation to and from work.
- ServSafe Food Handlers Certificate required within the first 30 days of hiring.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Additional: Our restaurant Team Members enjoy:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Discounts on Meals
- Medical Insurance for Team Members working 30 hrs week
- Flexible work schedules
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Option to participate in 401K after 1 year of service
- Excellent growth opportunities
Job Type: Part-time
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)