This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a Firehouse Subs restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and brand standards.
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Meal Discounts
* Ensuring the restaurant is in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA, OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
* Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs Policies and Procedures
* Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of heartfelt guest service, quality and cleanliness, while embracing Firehouse Subs’ “culture.”.
* Creating a cheerful and fun work environment guided by Firehouse Subs beliefs and values.
* Ensuring the profitability of business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
* Coordinate and implement current operations strategy and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
* Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed properly.
* Implements and promotes all required Firehouse Subs marketing initiatives.
• Accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant team.
• Actively participates in Local Restaurant Marketing in the local trade area.
• Implements and promotes all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraisers and initiatives.
• Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
* Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
• Represents Firehouse Subs in a professional, positive manner at all times.
• Communicates effectively to franchisees of any and all issues that may impact the business.
• Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and communicates problems immediately to franchisees.
• Able to work on your feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. • Any other duties assigned by the franchisee.
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety