We are Area Developers and Franchisees for Firehouse Subs in the Southeastern Region of the U.S.
Our organization is in rapid growth mode. We are restructuring to build career paths for several Managerial positions. A restaurant GM has many career opportunities for growth with a proven track record. The career fast track for the right candidate is Fire Marshall and District Manager, A willingness to travel will be a plus.
- Are you humble, hungry and people smart?
- Do you like mentoring a new work force?
- Are you a savvy business person?
- Can you build sales to determine your own bonus structure?
- Do you radiate positive energy and an unwavering belief that you are the driver of your future?
If you answered yes, and you meet the following qualifications, then we want to talk to you.
Restaurant General Management Job Preferences:
- Previous Firehouse Subs or QSR experience with a proven track record. Candidates with no restaurant experience will not be considered.
- Serv Safe Certification.
- Adept at controlling operating costs, developing employees and an ability to deliver excellent customer service, quality and cleanliness at all times with high standards.
- Assist in implementing local store marketing programs.
- Ability to pass a background test with no convictions
- Open availability and own transportation.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
Compensation: $38,000 - $45,000 plus benefits and growth potential
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)