We are Area Developers and Franchisees for Firehouse Subs in the Southeastern Region of the U.S.
Our organization is in rapid growth mode. We are restructuring to build career paths for several Managerial positions. A restaurant GM has many career opportunities for growth with a proven track record. The career fast track for the right candidate is Fire Marshall and District Manager, A willingness to travel will be a plus.
- Are you humble, hungry and people smart?
- Do you like mentoring a new work force?
- Are you a savvy business person?
- Can you build sales to determine your own bonus structure?
- Do you radiate positive energy and an unwavering belief that you are the driver of your future?
If you answered yes, and you meet the following qualifications, then we want to talk to you.
Restaurant General Management Job Preferences:
Previous Firehouse Subs or QSR experience with a proven track record. Candidates with no restaurant experience will not be considered.
- Serv Safe Certification.
- Adept at controlling operating costs, developing employees and an ability to deliver excellent customer service, quality and cleanliness at all times with high standards.
- Assist in implementing local store marketing programs.
- Ability to pass a background test with no convictions
- Open availability and own transportation.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.