Firehouse Subs is not your ordinary sub shop. We were founded by real firefighters and our stores are full of hard-working, fun-loving people with a genuine drive for success.
We are currently looking for a Catering Coordinator to join our team!
Catering Coordinator / Manager responsibilities include:
- Working with the Operator to create a marketing plan
- Executing the marketing plan
- Promote, prepare, and provide pleasant and responsive catering experiences. Provide above average customer service and product to local businesses, schools and community organizations. Call on local businesses and organizations; encouraging them to engage catering services for their social and business events. Build relationships within the community (community events, distributing food and catering menus to local businesses, setting up cross-promotions and school programs)
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
- Identify and coordinate catering events for mobile catering unit. Manage shifts as required within restaurant. Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating and resolving complaints about food quality and/or service. Will need to know all Firehouse food preparation - Prepare sandwiches, salads, soups and baked goods in a safe, secure, legal, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation and quality of food preparation and service standards and procedures; conforming to regulations.Job Characteristics and Requirements:
- Flexible work schedule. Specific hours vary depending on the task to be accomplished. (e.g. may occasionally involve Saturday work or evenings and other events)
- Outside Sales or previous marketing experience is a plus. Basic computer & social media skills are a plus. Must have a valid drivers license and insurance
- Competitive hourly wages
- Discount on meals
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed at time of interview.Job Type: Part-time
- Catering / Outside Sales: 1 year
- Catering / Restaurant Management: 1 year
- Required travel: 25%
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)