We are looking for DAYTIME CREW MEMBERS
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
We can offer these benefits:
- Competitive pay, based on experience.
- Experience paired with a strong work ethic translates to FAST UPWARD MOBILITY.
- Multiple locations to choose from
APPLY ONLINE OR DAILY OPEN INTERVIEWS FROM 2:30 - 5:00 PM
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to learn the menu quickly.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Is considerate of other team members by not calling out or not showing up on time for shifts.
- Doesn't participate in drama and comes to work with a positive mental attitude.
- Can make the guest feel welcome at our restaurant.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to provide business references
Compensation: $8.00-$9.00 based on experience and availability
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)