- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Day to day restaurant cleaning activities
- Dish wash
- Sweep and mop floor.
- Washroom cleaning.
- Chips and Soda stocking
- Meat weigh and preparation
- Food preparation
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or sandwich preperation, per
management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager,
or shift leader
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Our employees enjoy:
Competitive hourly wages and Tips
Friendly, team-oriented environment
Excellent growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)