Job Type: Full or Part-time
Hours: Varies and depends on sales volume
Pay Type: Hourly
Wages: $11.50- $14.00/hour
Location: 56 Topsham Fair Mall Rd and 410 Center St.
Topsham, ME 04252 Auburn ME 04252
Firehouse Subs is not an ordinary sub shop! We are a fast-casual restaurant chain founded by real firefighters with passion for serving hearty and flavorful food with heartfelt service.
We seek part-time Crew Members for both day and night shift. To be a Crew Member you must become a Firehouse Subs brand ambassador and embrace our service orientated culture. Your main responsibilities are:
- Maintain proper appearance
- Be friendly, smile, and approach your job with a positive attitude
- Greet all customers with our “Welcome to Firehouse!” greeting and assist them with their needs and exceed expectations
- Possess superior knowledge of our menu and products
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant using our daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists
- Communicate with fellow teammates in a professional, fun and positive attitude
- Food preparation as directed by management staff
Firehouse Subs Crew Members enjoy:
- No grease, grills, or headsets
- Easy hours-No early mornings or late nights
- Industry competitive wages
- Rewarding and fast-paced team environment
- Reliable schedules
- Training and development
- Excellent long-term growth opportunity!
If you believe you are a good fit for our Firehouse Subs team, please submit your resume to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or come by and fill out an application.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)