We are looking for an additional Administrative Assistance. Preferred availability will be workdays (M-F), 10 am to 2 pm initially during the training phase. The objective will be to work mostly virtual thereafter.
We are a team of Area Developers for a Fast Casual Restaurant concept that is in very active growth mode. We are surrounding ourselves with dynamic, capable individuals who want to help us develop and grow this team and this business. This job will support the Senior Team members with various very distinct projects with a high
Due to our intense travel schedule, much of the job will be performed independently. High productivity and self-management is a critical component of the position. Most interactions with the staff will be virtual, requiring a strong background in video conferencing software. A high degree of technological expertise is a must. Must be very proficient in the Microsoft Suite and Google products.
A minimum of three years as an executive level Administrative Assistant is required. Selected candidate must be able to pass a background check.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Managing the priorities of the executives and contacts, including heavy calendaring and scheduling demands
• Participating in staff meetings; planning offsite meetings; coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues
• Coordinating domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes
• Managing routine operations processes for the Area Reps, including Finance, HR, Travel approvals, Social Media
• Reviewing incoming mail and screening telephone calls; handling independently as appropriate with discretion
• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Requires a professional experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, etc.
• Edits material for grammar, punctuation, clarity, and sentence structure. Distributes material to appropriate parties (e.g., executives, clients, attorneys, etc.) and revises as directed. Technical memo and brief writing is a plus.
• Composes memos and correspondence from brief verbal instructions. Prepares reports and/or graphics by selecting relevant information from files, other reports, correspondences, data center personnel support staff, etc.
• Maintains virtual files on correspondence, clients, reports, and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material
• Obtains briefing materials and research from relevant parties to ensure the executives are fully prepared for meetings
• Codes items or amounts for invoices, billings, & expense statements. Monitors cost center general ledger accounts and resolves exceptions by reviewing source documents and making necessary adjustments
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Team player with exceptional organization and communication skills
• Drive for results, precision, and excellence
• Exceptional attention to detail (follow-through), accuracy and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.