The successful candidate will have experience working with multiple clients, companies, or locations. Duties will require strong ability to support a busy executive CEO with communications, reporting, software management and organizational skills.
This is a TEMP TO HIRE position for the right candidate. Virtual applicants will not be considered.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, WE KINDLY REQUEST THAT YOU DO NOT APPLY.
- This is an Independent Contractor Position and will require part-time hours.
- Position is temp but permanent will be considered after training period
- Starting pay is $15 per hour as an Independent Contractor.
- Strong Microsoft/Gmail/GSuite/Computer skills
- Quickbooks Online Expertise
- Financial Statements Knowledge
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Ability to maintain this work schedule is a must
- Must live within a 5 mile radius of Cane Bay in Summerville
All of the above are subject to change/improvement if we turn out to be a good fit.
Hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. in Cane Bay.
While the itemized responsibilities and requirements are detailed below, we are the epitomy of self-directed business people and we have a lot of work!
So, here is a quick overview of the candidate we are seeking:
- Friendly team player! Will be working with a team of Administrative Assistants.
- Must be able to keep us calm during the storm.
- Ability to flex to latest need is a must.
- Above average Organizational ability
- Self-directed, works independently
- Loves technology.
- Willing to brainstorm solutions with the team.
- Preferably, lives near the Nexton/Cane Bay location in Summerville
- Wants to be part of an awesome team of Assistants, who "plug and play" for each other.
- Is looking for flexibility and relevance
- Has a distinguished work history and references.
- Career path is of interest
- Hates Drama
Please read on if you are still with us:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related
- Extensive experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and Quickbooks Online Experience
- Ability to set up and oversee webinars and conference calls.
- Strong analytical ability and documentation.
- Long history of working with computers.
- Can keep everyone calm in the face of computer glitches, malfunctions and bad downloads.
- Has a strong command of the English language, with accurate punctuation, grammar and business lexicon.
- Facility working with vendors, franchisees and other company employees during crises.
- Quick Service Restaurant background is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experienced team player with strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills including experience using the Microsoft Suite, Cloud drives and other web-based programs.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in supporting Executives.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve while working in a team environment
and be flexible to adapt to frequent change.
- High school diploma required or equivalent
- Experience working with multiple clients, companies, or locations is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must meet deadlines
- Self-starter, able to work proficiently with little supervision
- Handle day-to-day business operations
- The ability to perform duties and special administrative tasks within the given deadlines
- The ability to prioritize tasks given from multiple departments
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.